- Do you tend to buy lots of stamps and supplies?
- Would you like to know what is coming before your friends do?
- Do you need a little extra money?
- Are you looking for a job where you can work from home and set your own hours?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then check out the different types of demonstrators.
There are several types of Demonstrators:
- Discount – This person is a demonstrator to buy stamps and supplies for personal use, so they can take the 20% discount. They might occasionally sell to neighbors, relatives, friends, etc.
- Seasonal – This person is a demonstrator that is willing to work hard for a short period of time or season, to earn a specific amount of money; or, to achieve a specific goal; and then, maintains their status with minimum orders and sales, the remainder of the year.
- Hobby – While the first two types are often included in this type; the hobby demonstrator loves doing workshops and earning extra money when it is convenient. They may work a lot some months and very little others. They will put on workshops if they are easy to book; and, may have a regular group that meets once a month. This person enjoys the rewards that being a SU! Demonstrator brings, but doesn’t plan to make this a career.
- Career – This person views SU! as a business with long-term career potential. He or she pursues a management role, and wants to continue moving up the ladder. They love attending SU! events and have a close relationship with other demonstrators. They work at their business in a consistent and outgoing manner.
What is this going to cost me?
Currently it costs $99.00 to join the fun and become a demonstrator; and, part of my team.
What are some of the benefits?
- 20% discount on your orders
- access to an online community of demonstrators and ideas from around the world
- be your own boss
- set your own hours
- make money to support your habit or to add to the family coffers
- make lots of new friends
- a chance to earn trips and rewards
- earn free products
- free training, tips, etc for your projects and your business
- the opportunity to be a part of a family oriented business that holds high values and standards
- the opportunity to learn what is new in the company and to play with new products before your customers
- free bimonthly magazine